Monday, April 16, 2007

Narly and Rachel's Wedding

Great afternoon of Golf on thursday, I competed in the Kalupahana Classic, and managed to card a 129 round, which supposedly is not too bad for someone who has never played 18holes of golf before... I even managed a 280m drive off the Tee at the 18th, (with witnesses,) and made par on the par4 hole! other holes were not so crash hot, with highest score on one hole being 11! I did get involved with water hazards on about 4 occasions, but achieved my goal for the day, being to finish with the same ball that I started with!!! so I was well pleased. Then we all went out for a few beers, to celebrate Narly's birthday and kinda ended up being a very tame Stag do.
Ella found a new friend at the wedding, (this is Thomas) and she really enjoyed the Party!

Narly and Rachel were looking smashing as you would expect, and Narly did have a hair cut just 3 days before his wedding. (although it may not look like it!!!)

No comments:

looking at me?

looking at me?