Thursday, October 22, 2009

cancelled swim lessons and barbie

a busy day today which involved me getting to work at 7.30, shuffling kids around to allow Ang to get to work at 8, and then me back to take Ella to kindy at just after 8, then a ride over to the hospital to get the car back, time at the playground with Lucy and the neighbours boys, (everyone got at least one bruise) then pick up Ella from Kindy.
From there to swim lessons, only to arrive and find out they had been cancelled due to the pools being too cold. That couldn't stop us, Ella had her mind set on a swim, regardless of how cold, so in we went Ella me and Lucy, till Lucy's chin-o-meter started shivering so much the others in the pool were looking at me sideways... time to get out!!!
Lucy had a sleep, Ella played with vet Barbie for a while.
Then we set up the tent play house outside, and moved the play oven and tea set in, and Ella set up a lovely tea party for me and Lucy.
Bath time was cut short by Lucy and a certain bodily function that should be reserved for on the loo! (no photos required...) and now they are both in bed asleep.
Rain forecast for tomorrow, so may not get out to the A& P show, unless the sun comes out...

No comments:

looking at me?

looking at me?