Saturday, February 11, 2006

Little Red Trike


The Little Red Trike, handed down from generation to generation, been repaired more than once and got plenty more years in it yet!
The Little Red Trike has been around longer than me, and will no doubt out live me too, and is one of those projects that I thought 'I could do that up a bit when I have kids, it would be great'
Well our daughter Ella is now almost one and the little red trike continues to battle on just as it has for the last half a century.
It, like the conception of this blog, is one of those jobs, (we all have a list of them) that I have been meaning to get around to for ages. (not quite half a century but well overdue.)
So before Ella turns one here it is, the web site that will endeavour to keep you all up to date with the exciting and not so exciting happenings that keep things interesting around here.
The plan is to post updates as often as possible, and that could mean as often as daily, and as infrequently as monthly, but will more likely be somewhere in the middle.
Life seems to be more hectic and busy now we have a little girl racing around the place, probably more busy than I expected but not a hassle. Just have more of 'those jobs' backing up on 'that list'. Only the stuff that has an immediate deadline makes it to the top of the list, and more often than not, the list just gos missing and only the stuff pertinant to getting the next meal on the table gets done.
Anyway speaking of getting things done, this ought to do for the first post, and the dishes are calling...


narly link

No comments:

looking at me?

looking at me?