Wednesday, March 25, 2009

march

Girls cooking up a storm in the cubby
Some of Ella's kindy art, big art exhibition coming up on wed 1st, I think we are expected (and any other family or friends) to purchase art work at said art show, (proceeds obviously to the kindy) so better remember to go to the bank that afternoon...

Adelaide's lake/pond/so called river filled back up again and officially ok to swim in. (if you dare)

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh
boo
Mel, with Holly and Ella, Holly is back from Perth for a week or so, (while Mel has her wrist fixed) so Ella and Holly have been catching up...
Bat woman
Lucy who now pretty much feeds herself, (been left to her own devices too many times...)
and getting cheeky
Just joking Dad, you know I wouldn't poke my tongue at you...

No comments:

looking at me?

looking at me?