Tuesday, May 23, 2006

loose a finger!


I admit that Ella was probably tired, as we had been to the supermarket, and then to Music, and then I was doing some work stuff at the Physio practice, while trying to juggle Ella on my knee, and keep her entertained with some odds and ends that were on the table in front of her, (pens pencils, ruler etc) but of course Ella had to pick up the one item that she wasn't allowed to play with (the sissors)...
Then in my attempt to remove the sissors from her posession, (for safety reasons obviously) I grabbed the sharp end so nobody would loose a finger. Only problem with that was, Ella had other ideas and in her attempt to retain posession of the sissors, she gripped them very tightly and proceeded to cut Daddies finger off.
Moral of the story, don't mess with the sharp end of sissors, even if your opponent is only 2 feet tall!!! and if you have children, be prepared to loose fingers if you cross them. (I hope none of her friends pick on her at day care this week, things could get messy...)

No comments:

looking at me?

looking at me?