Saturday, May 13, 2006

unsupervised eating...

Yes I can see you through the bottom of the plate Ella, and no I am not impressed that you have managed to tip your dinner out on the table in a effort to eat it directly out of the bowl!
Ella has started using her own fork this week, and we have allowed her to sit and feed herself most of the meal. However this day I thought that she was doing so well that I would be able to slip into the kitchen and continue to get my own meal ready.... Seems I was mistaken and no sooner had I turned my back that Ella had downed tools, and just tucked straight into the bowl (literally).

What do you mean that is not manners Dad???? it seemed to work quite well for the first mouthful but now there is nothing left in the bowl!!?? surely I didn't get all that in on one mouthful did I??

Can I still have desert?

No comments:

looking at me?

looking at me?