Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ang's Birthday


And congrats to Mandy and Dean on their new Arrival...
What else can you do on a hot Hawkes Bay afternoon, but go and sit on some winery's front lawn, and eat pizza and contemplate life in general...
That is where the grapes grow, Ella worked out you could just go down there, pick them and eat them!!!!!!!!!!
Birthday cake for Mummy! Ella had to help blow out all the candles!?!?
Morning tea at work with Mum, special treat and flowers for the birthday girl
Ella's new tea set, (thanks Helen) let me pour you a coffee, Sugar with that?
Tastes great!
Now how about these fake plastic cookies, mmmmm just as good as Daddies...

Not one of Ella's more popular moments, at least 8.30-8.45 one evening recently, far to busy to be going to sleep, but upset that she can't get in to the togs by putting her head through one of the leg holes....
Other times I can be a real sweetie, Especially if I get to have all my books out at once, and not actually read them, but just lye on them to absorb the words, while eating my apple...

No comments:

looking at me?

looking at me?