Saturday, March 24, 2007

weekend at Grandma and Poppa's

Ella is having a weekend with Grandma and Poppa, while Mum is at work, and Dad is doing some DIY... Ella, Grandma and Poppa all went out to the farm today,
This, according to Ella is a little Camel. I think it is actually an Alpaca sweet pea, but i suppose from down there it could look like a camel... below is the email we got from Ella half way through the weekend...




hello Daddy and Mummy,
Today I went to the farm. Uncle Cole and aunty Tania were not at home but I had a lot of adventures there anyway.
Hope you are having a good day.
I had a big sleep when I got home. I wouldn't go to sleep in Grandmas bed so Grandma put me in the pushchair and we went for a walk and I went to sleep in the pushchair.
Now I am going to see Kay and Molly (the dog.)
Love Ella.xxxxxx



Looks like she found all the big machinery at the farm today..

No comments:

looking at me?

looking at me?